WFB Healthcare is pleased to offer participating employers with two or more employees the opportunity to purchase:
- a comprehensive employee benefits program tailored to their specific needs,
- fully insured by best-in-class carriers,
- tied together by consolidated billing and free COBRA administration, with
- local service provided by a statewide network of brokers and consultants.
Highlights of 2017’s program include:
- Premera Blue Cross offers 26 competitively priced medical plans featuring Premera’s Heritage Prime and Heritage Plus networks.
- Delta Dental of Washington offers four dental plans with an orthodontia option, and two voluntary plans.
- VSP offers four vision plans.
- LifeMap Assurance Company covers all medical plan subscribers for $10,000 of life and accidental death and dismemberment coverage. Three options for higher amounts of coverage and a Dependent Life option are also available.
Ask your insurance broker to see if your business is eligible to participate in the Washington Farm Bureau Healthcare or call WFB Healthcare Team at 800-681-7177.
For individual, family or Medicare supplement coverage click here.
Washington Farm Bureau Healthcare Trust
The Washington Farm Bureau Healthcare Trust was established January 1, 2004 to offer Washington Farm Bureau members fully insured medical, dental, vision and group life insurance benefits. The Trust has served thousands of Washington employers since that time, focusing on employers who are engaged in agricultural-related activities. Since 2015, the Trust’s membership has been limited exclusively to employers engaged in the agriculture industry. The Trust is sponsored by a bona fide association and is an association health plan. Its governance and operations meet the applicable federal and state regulatory requirements.
The Washington Farm Bureau Health Care Trust is governed by five Trustees who are elected by and from among the Trust’s participating employers.
Agricultural Association Endorsements